The organizing committee and Microinsurance Conference have the pleasure to welcome all our delegates, presenters, sponsors and business executives globally to Zanzibar. We recognize your time in Tanzania is valuable and we offer the following information to facilitate your process on entering Tanzania.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR ENTERING TANZANIA?
You will need:
- A valid and acceptable passport (valid for at least 6 months) or travel document for your intended stay
- At least one blank page in your passport for endorsements
- A valid visa, if required
Note: Requirements for entry into Tanzania differ from country to country, and are subject to change. Always make enquiries before travelling to Tanzania.
- A return or onward ticket
- Sufficient funds to pay for your day-to-day expenses during your stay
- Yellow fever certificates if your journey starts or entails passing through the yellow fever belt of Africa or South America
Minors: If you have children (minors) travelling with you or joining in Tanzania, you will need to provide the following additional documents:
- Proof of guardianship or custody or
- Consent from the guardian in the case of an unaccompanied minor
Disclaimer: The Local Organizing Committee does not take any responsibility for VISA problems or accuracy of VISA information provided above. All delegates need to ensure that they are fully informed about relevant regulations in advance before travelling.